Valentine's Day at home this year can be super simple and delicious! We have a tapas style menu designed for you. Smaller sharing dishes and choose your own meal. Base of 5 dishes, and build your own adventure. We recommend 4-5 dishes/person.
Each Valentine's Day Feast includes nibbles, and the following 5 dishes, (with the option to add on more dishes):
each base feast includes:
- grilled octopus + braised beans
- patatas bravas con chorizo
- albondigas (meatballs + tomato sauce)
- charred shishito peppers
- burnt basque cheesecake OR cheese + fruit
- nibbles + dipping vessels: olives, chips, nuts, bread
more tapas! add on dishes:
- tortilla española (potato + egg omelette) $12
- boquerones + roasted peppers + shallot $12
- green salad + manchego + tomatoes + poached pear + sherry vinaigrette $12
- empanadas $12
- garlic shrimp + fideo (broken noodles) $14
- braised olives + paprika chicken $14
- morcilla + quail eggs + chickpeas $16
- smoked and marinated mussels $16
- cured meats + fruit (ex. serrano ham) $16
and a drink option!
- kombucha sangria: with fresh fruit, juice, spices, SANDRA kombucha. a great beverage on its own, or add red wine! 1L, $16
*meal contains dairy, eggs, gluten, nuts.
- sat feb 13: toronto (east end, west end, york, midtown, downtown, scarborough), markham, richmond hill.
- sun feb 14: toronto (east end, west end, york, midtown, downtown, etobicoke).
- PICK-UP is ONLY at hotBlack coffee 1993 yonge st between 10am-3pm, feb 13/14.
- ordering: wed feb 10.
please notify us of any allergies or dietary restrictions. if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with every meal purchased, we will donate a meal to community fridges TO, as part of our weekly effort to provide meals for those in need. thank you for your contribution to food accessibility.